Sunday, December 28, 2014

Live Action for Animals

Hi Everybody!

So, as you may or may not have noticed, I have revised the layout of my blog. I have removed some widgets and added others, and rearranged things. The main thing that I added is a fabulous Twitter feed widget! It is located in the sidebar right near the top, if you can't find it. It is set up to follow my vegan/ animal rights twitter handle: @Vegetabelle. It shows my most recent 5 posts. (There was a widget that will show your whole history, but it wasn't as pretty. If you want to see my entire history, just check out the Twitter profile.) I just thought it would be a cool thing to add so that you can see what peta2 missions I'm up to, inspiring images, photos of yummy food or vegan makeup, or so I can write a super-short vegan-related post and update it quickly without having to dedicate a whole blog post to it, but it will still be visible on my blog for those who follow my blog and aren't on twitter. For those of you who use Twitter, please hit me up! Follow me and tweet at me any questions you have, suggestions, tips, other random comments, or your favorite vegan things! (As an added bonus, any direct messages should appear on the blog. So you get to be all famous! Sort of. . . not really. . .) But anyway, if you're not following my twitter, you should be. If you're not following my blog, you should be. If you're not vegan, you should be. That is all. If you have any suggestions for other changes or additions I should make to my blog, PLEASE leave a comment below and tell me your ideas! I want to make this blog the best experience for everyone.

I love you guys! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment